Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 17 Of 20 days Of New Moon...Can You Feel The Excitment?

So its day 17 and....wait hold the phone!!!!! 17???? That means *gasp* AHHHH!!!! Two more days until I see New Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow I will be heading to NY to have a better chance at seeing my boy friend Rob hee hee. It will be monumentally, gigantically, OMGified and AWESOME. Rob love I'm on my way. Ok on with New Moon. Did anyone catch the premiere last night???? Wasn't the cast just the sweetest ever? Especially Rob with that winner. Aww.


Missed Day 15 & 16 with all this commotion? Here ya go: http://breakmyheadboard.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-15-and-16-of-20-days-of-new-moon.html *16 minutes of new moon footage*



That should have been ME!!! Just sayin'. No she had a sad sappy story...if she didn't it would have been so ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment