Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 18 Of 20 Days of New Moon

Oh my god!!!! I'm heading out to NY today to have a pint with Rob and friends. Yeah I wish. But I am going gonna touch down around 8:30 ish. Settle in and prepare myslef for the city and for the movie!!!!! YAY It would be like what?....40 something ours left till I see this monstrosity? I don't know. But I will be tweeting quite a lot so if your following I hope I don't bore you if your not, S'ok you can if you want to.

Missed yesterday's here ya go: http://breakmyheadboard.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-17-of-20-days-of-new-mooncan-you.html


Well to tide you over here are two scans and as always my op. on it.






So how does a film convey the lost months in Bella's world? Simple, by having her sit in a chair moping and making the camera twirl around the room a couple of times and watching the seasons change in her window. SWEET. It is simple yet oh so smart. I wouldn't want them to drag her dispare out either so keeping it short, quiet and depressing = WIN, WIN aaaannnd WIN. And yes the window is way bigger than it is in Twilight. They had to do that so Lassie...I mean Jacob could pounce through the window and give us a better view of the seasonal change. Great idea overall lets see how it will look like on the BIG screen...... *clears throat* ....tomorrow. EEEEK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment