Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 15 and 16 Of The 20 Days Of New Moon!!!!

So originally I was going to put 15 minutes of uninterupted New Moon but I stumbled upon more clips and it grew to 16 minutes!!!!! So here is my prezzy to you all for being great to me, @theslayer and @RPattzDivine.This is so epic for me I'm making it my Double Holy Shizz feature, enjoy!!! I certainly have:


Missed day 14? Here ya go: http://breakmyheadboard.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-14-last-weekend.html


@SliverBullet sings "On the 16th day of New Moon my true love gave to me: 16 minutes of New Moon. 15 minutes of so much awesome, 14 minutes of lots of action, 13 minutes of Bella moping,12 minutes of Jacob being sweetness, 11 minutes of OMGness, 10 minutes of "I can't take this", 9 minutes of "when is this thing gonna come out" 8 minutes of combustion, 7 minutes of DIED, 6 minutes of panty melting hotness, 5 minutes of "can I have you puppies Paul?", 4 minutes of a break up , 3 minutes of making out, 2 minutes of Oh My Edward , And 1 really cool minute of the city of Volterra!!!!!" -Yes I'm losing it....







No comments:

Post a Comment