Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 6 Of 20 Days Of New Moon!

So the countdown continues! How many times have you watched the trailers already? Like a zillion times probably. Aren't they starting to lose their luster a bit? Hmm maybe I can fix that. Stay tuned to this countdown and check to see what I have in store for you. Something special is brewing and I'll post it soon. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I have! Missed last post? Here ya go: http://breakmyheadboard.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-5-of-20-days-of-new-moon.html

“You smell just exactly the same as always. So maybe this is hell. I don’t care. I’ll take it.” - Edward Cullen

So, ok I'm going to deviate a bit and talk about New Moon and Eclipse I'm sure all of you have seen this scene


Now watch it again around 00:20 mark.

My HUGE question is if Bella hits/smacks Paul and nothing happens to her pretty little hand then doesn't that omit the passages in the book Eclipse? Still don't follow? Ok here are parts of Eclipse:

I smacked his shoulder. It hurt my hand. “Jacob Black, don’t you ever do that again! Promise me you won’t.” Chapter 6 pg. 74 (I think)

I pulled my arm back and then let it snap forward, punching him in the mouth with as much power as I could force out of my body. There was a crunching sound.

“Ow!OW! ” I screamed, frantically hopping up and down in agony while I clutched my hand to my chest. It was broken, I could feel it.

Jacob stared at me in shock. “Are you all right?”

“No, dammit!You broke my hand! ” Chapter 15 pg. 189 (I think)

So both times she felt pain in hitting Jacob, but she felt no pain smacking Paul? You know she had to hit him pretty hard. It looks like it, anyway. New Moon goof or storyline change? I'd love to see your comments on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment