Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 12 and 13....Enjoy As The Pandemonium Erupts!!!!!!

Day 12 and 13, another double featurette! So if today is the 13th day then that means...........7 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and 6 days till I see it?!?!?!?!?!?!?! *fans self* OK I need a tranquilizer STAT! *runs to New Moon overload preparedness kit (NMOPK)* Ok I'm back, wow it's getting intense the closer the movie creeps up on us. I don't know how much I'm going to be able to stand this. There has to be some way to get my major fix! Maybe....just maybe there is. Keep looking at the post I have something yummy for you guys coming up in a few days. Trust me you'll love it.

Missed Days 10&11? Here ya go: http://breakmyheadboard.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-10-and-11-oh-how-juicy.html




So production crews are like the wizards behind the curtain. They plan and capture every look every move and we are blessed with wonderful footage. Read on.... What would take these guys 14 to 15 hours of hard work only gives us 2 minutes to watch. Crazy I know! You have to remember though, that its not just "ok you stand here and you over here. Action!" its more of a process. They have to rig and position their equipment just right so they can film in any angle necessary and keep the rest of the equipment out of the shot. Then they have to ready the actors on their marks and the actors themselves have to deliver smoothly or you'll get the "cut". Once everything is shot they have to go back and make sure they didn't miss anything or that they got "the perfect shot" and what does all this shooting and re-shooting give us? This:


No comments:

Post a Comment