Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 10 and 11 Oh How Juicy!!!

Well since I had zero time yesterday getting my secret something ready for a future post it totally skipped my mind to do a countdown post!!! Ooops...sorry. No matter here ya go what I call a Double Feature....LOL!!!! Let's use our heads now if today is day 11 then that means.......EEEEEKKKK!!!! 9 DAYS TILL I NEED A HEART TRANSPLANT.

Missed Day 9? here ya go: http://breakmyheadboard.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-9-of-20-days-of-new-moon.html





I just loved this Fan made trailer. It was made months ago before any official trailers had come out. The music fit perfect for the scenes.







I know, I know its twilight but this vid totally cracks me up and I had to add this. LMAO!!! clean up on aisle 3!!!!!.......LOL!!!






TV Spot Devotion makes Eddie poo seem ever more dreamy yumm.







Holy Lord!!!! Rob's accent.... DIED DIED DIED DIED DIED!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment