Monday, November 9, 2009

Sometimes They Just Can't Help Themselves

Last night my friend, her husband and I were supposed to go to this Comedy Central taping BUT traffic was such a BITCH that we never made it to the show. It was time for plan B. FOOD, my dear friends, never disappoints! So we headed to this yummylicious puertorican restaurant that i know and LOVE, for delicious pina coladas and amazing food!

Aaaaaaaaaaanyways... I pulled my lils out of my purse and placed them on the table so they could join the conversation.

Then... All of the sudden...And my guess is that GayBert fell a lil left out cause this is the next thing I saw!
You should have seen the look on the waitress when she returned to get the check!
*Giggles*
Priceless I tell you... PRICELESS!

2 comments:

  1. omg i'm dying over here. i choked i choked!!!! lol this is the best one yet!!!

    ReplyDelete