Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 19 Of 20 Days Of New Moon. Today is an AMAZING day for many....


Some of you, like france and other foreign countries either saw the New Moon movie already or are about to experience it today. I (and many others like me) am going to see the special previewing tonight at 12:07 am in the US. I will try and keep all of you posted by tweeting with the before and after. I will be your guide so to speak into the frenzy that is the Twi-fandom from Long Island, NY. I will post my reviews on the movie later since there's no way I will have the strength to post after the movie. My Body will be exhausted from trying not to jump at Edward through the screen *swoon*. Don't worry I won't spoil it for those not so dedicated twi-fans. I will post my reviews after the 22nd which should be good enough time for you guys to watch this awesomeness that is New Moon. To those going at midnight in Deer Park, NY. Maybe I'll catch you there. To the rest enjoy it, which ever team your on. I know I will. GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!! *WARNING* there are some of you out there that won't see this movie until possibly Febuary if this is the case don't read my review unless you have seen the bootleg version or you just don't give a damn. *looks at watch* HOLY ROBWARD!!!!! I gotta get going or I won't have dibbs on the good seats *wink* See ya laterz


No comments:

Post a Comment